Saturday, April 11, 2009
New Blog for Better Interaction
Hi Social Workers! I listened to your desire to have a way to interact better with our discussion threads. This Blog will help us to be able to see each others' posts in a true discussion thread fashion. Each topic will start with my initial inquiry and thread, and I would like everyone in the group to add a comment (or a couple paragraphs) sharing your insights. This will be a great way to bring more to the table and get the most you can from your supervision. Click in the Contributors section to create an account with blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
testing the comment section- Jess
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteTrying to see if this works...I am a littel confused.
I think I figured this thing out! I am impressed with myself.
ReplyDeleteDid I get it? :)
ReplyDeleteYup, I did! Looks good guys!
ReplyDeleteseeing if works
ReplyDelete